WorldEdit Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 (In-Game Voxel Map Editor)
Author: sk89q, TomyLobo, wizjany, zml2008 ❘ 4 weeks ago ❘ 1,738,531 views
WorldEdit Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 provides a fantastic tool for the players who love construction and repair in significant scale work.
As you know (or perhaps you do not know), WorldEdit is a tool with a great and magical ability in construction, change and a feature that it can solve the problem in a localized area in the game. In other words, you can build a several-kilometer bridge without putting every block, or you also can create a spherical item made from the free blocks with incredible accuracy.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
WorldEdit Mod 1.17.1/1.16.5 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3/1.14.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.16.3
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5
For Minecraft 1.17.1