Wandering Isles Map 1.14.4 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: Luki ❘ September 5, 2020 ❘ 5,739 views
Wandering Isles is a survival map that was created by Luki. This map contains many custom structures such as Custom Ocean Monument, Desert Temple, Pillager Outposts. Due to the fact that structures are handmade mobs ex. (Guardians or Pillagers) are spawned only from spawners, do not destroy them if you want to make a farm! Due to the way Minecraft pre generates mobs, there’s a small number of animals on a map, that’s why the creator included spawn eggs for some animals in dungeon chests, there are some animals on a map either way too Some trees might not decay to prevent big lag spikes on some spots, flint, and steel is your best friend in those moments.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Wandering Isles Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x