Upgraded Survival Map 1.16.4 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: lil_eclipse ❘ November 26, 2020 ❘ 14,343 views
Upgraded Survival is, obviously, a survival map which was lil_eclipse. Let’s enjoy 1.16.1 but with even more new structures and mobs. This map allows you to merge adventure, survival, and exploration all into one. The map is designed to cooperate with normal survival, so not every feature is explicitly obvious. Don’t forget to check existing structures for upgrades or extra loot, look for secret buttons, and keep your eyes open when you explore. Extra features include Custom mobs, Secret caves, Village Teleporters, Upgraded villages, and Maps to new locations.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
- Recommended Resource Pack: John Smith Legacy
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Upgraded Survival Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x