Ultra Hardcore Midnight Challenge Map 1.14.4 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: Dudelf ❘ August 24, 2019 ❘ 3,536 views
Ultra Hardcore Midnight Challenge is a survival map created by Dudelf. This map is designed to create a very hostile environment for you to try and survive in. It has to normal ultra-hardcore settings, play in hardcore mode and no natural HP regeneration, but it adds new challenges of its own. The new hazards you will be facing in this map include, the map being permanently midnight, being on small islands with limited resources, over spawning of mobs on said islands and falling gravel. The endgame objective is to kill the ender dragon. Play in survival; you can play this map solo or drag your friends into it.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Ultra Hardcore Midnight Challenge Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x