Trench Gun Map 1.16.5 for Minecraft
Map types: Horror
Author: panR4IN ❘ May 6, 2021 ❘ 5,679 views
Trench Gun is a horror map created by panR4IN. This map has story-driven gameplay with scripted events, custom enemies and objects, and various challenges to solve and overcome. The game includes custom music, SFX, and realistic, interactive sound and graphics. You’ll fight enemy soldiers and even the horrors of war in this classic survival horror game, which includes elements including crafting and scavenging for supplies. Start the adventure by downloading the map from the link below.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Trench Gun Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x