Thornbush Skyblock Map 1.14.4 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: FreshnessForDays ❘ April 19, 2020 ❘ 3,895 views
Thornbush Skyblock is a survival map which was created by FreshnessForDays. Welcome to the plainest survival game you can find out there on Minecraft. If you are a fan of going on survival quests, but not the adventurous one, this is definitely the place for you. There is not much area to actually go around with, but challenges still come your way on this tiny floating piece of skyblock. The fancy skyblock islands are packed with a lot of features but make sure you play them in Minecraft 1.14.4. Recently, trading, campfires, turtles and other new game features have been implemented into skyblock.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Thornbush Skyblock Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x