Third Person Elytra Mod 1.17.1/1.16.2 (Forces Third Person While Using an Elytra)
Author: pauljoda ❘ 6 days ago ❘ 7,979 views
When using the elytra, Third Person Elytra Mod 1.17.1/1.16.2 will automatically switch you into the third person to enjoy flying. When you land, it will put you back into whatever mode you were in. Works client-side, so you can even use on vanilla servers.
If you want to disable temporarily, press the ‘P’ key (default keybinding, can be changed in controls settings) to disable the mod. This will be saved even if you restart the game, press the key again to re-enable the feature.
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Third Person Elytra Mod 1.17.1/1.16.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.2
For Minecraft 1.17.1