The Unknown Map 1.16.5 for Minecraft
Map types: Escape, Horror, Puzzle
Author: the_only_max ❘ May 23, 2021 ❘ 4,276 views
The Unknown is an escape/horror map created by the_only_max. This map was inspired by “The Evil Nun,” which is a famous mobile game with more than 20 million players. In this map, you will play as a captured guest by the nun; and your objective is to escape no matter what. Could you run away from that abbess? Download the map from the link below and find it out yourself.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
The Unknown Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x