The Pixelumble Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2
Author: Storiie ❘ May 7, 2020 ❘ 16,546 views
The Pixelumble Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft contains many textures that are easy on the eye. It takes initial vanilla Minecraft and gives them a delightful feeling. Trying to keep Minecraft vanilla-style visuals that have always been its strongest selling point while creating a vibrant color pallet is the Pixelumble main goal. It also has an incredibly simplistic design but wonderful vibe just from looking at them. With the resolution of 16x, it guarantees to run on even the lowest computer.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
The Pixelumble Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2