The Building Game for 1.16 Map 1.16.5 for Minecraft
Map types: Minigame
Author: Henzoid ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 276 views
The Building Game for 1.16 is a minigame map created by Henzoid. This map is a mimic/remastered for the Building Game which made by Sethbling. In this game, you may need 7 players to participate in the game and also, to get more fun. The game is played in three rounds of building and guessing, after which everyone flies over and evaluates the chain of events that occurred in response to each prompt. Download the map from the link below.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
The Building Game for 1.16 Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1..x