Temmie Boss Battle Command Block 1.12.2/1.11.2 (Undertale)
Author: BlueCommander ❘ April 13, 2018 ❘ 13,495 views
Temmie Boss Battle Command Block 1.12.2/1.11.2 adds Temmie from Undertale into Minecraft. The boss spawns randomly at night and has cool abilities.
- Adds a new boss, Temmie!
- Temmie spawns randomly at night!
- Their passive abilities are they can not be drowned or burned and they follow you from very far away!
- Every 5 seconds does a random ability of 4.
- One throws a damaging snowball at you.
- One makes Temmie go behind you (Backstab).
- One makes you levitate.
- One summons 4 minions that despawn after 5 seconds.
- Drops it’s armour, sword, head, cookies called ‘Temmie Flakes’ and a villager spawn egg.
- This villager trades worse versions of the armour, cookies and diamond mold.
- Diamond mold when thrown in water turns the mold in there to water (Randomly gives you diamonds).
- The larger the body of water and/or the more diamond molds thrown in the more diamonds you get.
- It is possible to get no diamonds.
- Diamond mold DOES get consumed on use.
How to install:
- To add any one-command creation to your world, first give yourself a command block with /give @p minecraft:command_block.
- Next, place it and paste the following command inside it.
Temmie Boss Battle Command Block 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12.2, 1.12.1, 1.12