Survive Komodo Island Map 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: Eivisxp ❘ May 1, 2021 ❘ 5,937 views
Survive Komodo Island is another survival map from Eivisxp. This map is the sequel to Survive Oldvale. In this game, you will survive on Komodo Island, a small island with various districts. Because of the island’s isolation from the rest of the world, the people of Komodo Island think that they were safe from the new virus, but they were wrong. The disaster then happened. You wake up 25 years later just to find rotting houses, zombie monsters, and few provisions left behind by residents prior to the social collapse. Could you survive? Download the map from the link below and start the adventure.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Survive Komodo Island Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.x to 1.16.x