Slimy Survival Map 1.14.4 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: Slimy Survival Creator ❘ September 19, 2019 ❘ 2,291 views
Slimy Survival is a survival map created by Slimy Survival Creator. Yes, that was a lot of “slimy” and “survival,” just as what the game content offers you. The setting is slightly smelly… you are now trapped in this slimy sewer, and it is your objective to survive and thrive with limited resources scattered throughout the map. You can even go further, build to fill up this slimy sewer and may turn it into something great. Try and complete all the challenges in one of the drain pipes, and you are free to break the map any way you want. Don’t purposely jump into the water to refill hearts or hunger.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Slimy Survival Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x