SkyChunk Map 1.14.4 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: TechGeekGamer ❘ August 21, 2020 ❘ 1,760 views
SkyChunk is a survival map created by TechGeekGamer. If you are tired of squeezing your brain too hard in puzzle maps and getting lost countless times in maze games, then take a break and jump into our map where you can have your own block in the middle of the sky and no one to bother. This map gives you a chunk of the block instead of just one tiny block, thus you have more resources to start with. There are other chunks in different biomes around it and you will have to find a way to reach them yourself. Your mission is very clear: do whatever you have to do to stay alive for as long as possible. This map basically inherited the gameplay from good old Skyblock but now with enhanced block choice and bigger, better islands. Survival game focuses on single-player mode but you can always invite some friends to dig up the sky-high island with you. So wait no more, just jump right in with your best buddies and try your best not to starve to death, endless fun guaranteed.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
SkyChunk Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x