Skyblock Uncharted Map 1.16.4 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: Maxsona ❘ November 21, 2020 ❘ 8,620 views
Skyblock Uncharted is a survival map that was designed by Maxsona. This map is a Skyblock themed world with a map showing you where you can find dungeons secrets and so much more! There is also a bit of secret lore, for any history enthusiasts looking for a bit of background, if you know where to look. From abandoned villages adjacent to you to mines where you can find every ore there is and a bit of netherite, also a variety of dungeons with odd forms of mobs from invisible creepers able to destroy a 50 block radius to 30 ghasts 3x the power of a normal one.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Skyblock Uncharted Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x