SkyBlock Reimagined Map 1.13.2 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: P1X3L_D3L74 ❘ July 23, 2019 ❘ 6,683 views
SkyBlock Reimagined is a Survival map created by P1X3L_D3L74. The name is definitely not something unfamiliar to most Minecraft players. All players, whether a keen follower of any map genres have all played the legendary map, Skyblock, at some point. The original Skyblock, unfortunately, is no longer fully operational because of updated terrain generation. Thus, this map is created, offering a much more updated and simplistic map. The additional features include four all-new islands, over 20 new missions and the newly introduced looser rules. The link to download the map can be found below.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
SkyBlock Reimagined Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.13.x