SkyBlock Beyond Map 1.14.4 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: Kampfinator300 ❘ August 21, 2020 ❘ 2,374 views
SkyBlock Beyond is a survival map created by Kampfinator300. If you are tired of squeezing your brain too hard in puzzle maps and getting lost countless times in maze games, then take a break and jump into our map where you can have your own tiny block in the middle of the sky and no one to bother. In this map, you will start on one oak tree with nothing but the vast void around you and through custom crafting, you’ll be able to get iron, gold, diamonds, go to the nether, and at the end, well, go to the end and kill the ender dragon. Your mission is very clear: do whatever you have to do to stay alive for as long as possible. This map basically inherited the from good old Skyblock but now with enhanced gameplay and latest trading mechanic of Minecraft, making it worth every minute of playtime. Survival game focuses on single-player mode but you can always invite some friends to dig up the sky-high island with you. So wait no more, just jump right in with your best buddies and try your best not to starve to death, endless fun guaranteed.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
SkyBlock Beyond Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x