Single Play Map 1.16.5 for Minecraft
Map types: Horror
Author: MCRedCreep ❘ November 26, 2020 ❘ 3,289 views
Single Play is a horror map that was created by MCRedCreep. Don’t worry that this map would be a horror story that simply scares you off with jumpscares but you are not that weak-hearted. Besides the horror element, this map also includes puzzles and obstacles that require real skills to surpass, under the pressure of the horrific setting. The plot is also very gripping, where a kidnapped student tried to escape from his terrible fate but many obstacles come in his way.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Single Play Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x