Simplified SkyWorldBlock Map 1.15.2 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: PixelMinecraft2 ❘ June 15, 2020 ❘ 1,865 views
Simplified SkyWorldBlock is a survival map that was created by PixelMinecraft2. There is a special crafting table in this map, called The Advanced Crafting Table. The Advanced Crafting Table is used to craft tools and custom items. The Advanced Crafting Table may eat your items while putting items so use wisely. All recipes will be shown in the Skyworldblock recipes guide which is obtainable in the Skyblock island, hold [?] to view the items required to craft. Remember, not to place your enchanted blocks or player heads, as they will turn back to its original form when doing so). Some crafted items may be useless so please check the recipes before you craft! Download the map from the link below, and begin the new experience of Skyblock.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
- There is a wiki for this map, visit here to know the basic of the game.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Simplified SkyWorldBlock Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.x