Simple Labyrinth Map 1.17.1 for Minecraft
Map types: Puzzle
Author: L_PATAT_DA_PUZ ❘ 7 days ago ❘ 83 views
Simple Labyrinth Map 1.17.1 is a puzzle map designed by L_PATAT_DA_PUZ. Who is ready to have some fun in the maze? Let us introduce you to this wonderful labyrinth Map! This map is designed base on medieval labyrinth structures and is suitable for all Minecrafters, from beginners to pro-players. The rule of the map is pretty straightforward and fun, you just need to find 2 working levels around the maze and press them twice to escape successfully. There will also be traps and difficult paths along the way to make the game more interesting, good luck and have fun!
How to play:
- Find 2 working levels inside the labyrinth and press them 2 times each (There are more levels you can find but only 2 will work)
- Find the exit made of 2 piston doors and leave the labyrinth after finishing all of the challenges.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Simple Labyrinth Map 1.17.1 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.17.1