Shop Survival Map 1.14.1 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: Numbnuts501 ❘ July 15, 2019 ❘ 9,043 views
Shop Survival is a survival map created by Numbnuts501. The map presents a whole new way to play Minecraft. Here, you have the option to trade your coal, iron gold, diamonds and emeralds into special tokens to buy lots of useful items. It removes the tedious grind of gathering all of your materials by hand and thus, makes your whole experience a lot easier and more enjoyable. All villagers can be respawned with buttons in their stalls in case something happens. If you want ana ll new Minecraft experience, this is definitely the right map for you.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Shop Survival Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.1