SeaBlock Map 1.14.4 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: Tiki ❘ August 24, 2019 ❘ 11,472 views
SeaBlock is a survival map created by Tiki. The eternal sea is death to those who sail it. You find yourself atop a small oak tree. Around you, the ocean stretches endlessly. It’s almost morning, and below you, watery groans surface from the deep.
All you have to survive on is a tree and one dirt block. Will you perish at sea? Or will you thrive out on the ocean, and make it your own? This is a challenging survival map, containing endless ocean, terrifying beasts below you at all times, limited resources, boundless freedom, and many, many deaths. These challenges don’t have to be done in order, so feel free to complete these at your own pace.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
SeaBlock Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x