Realism Survival Island Map 1.14.4 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: GuppyDaBoi ❘ June 4, 2020 ❘ 9,189 views
Realism Survival Island is a map belonging to the survival genre, which was designed by the creator GuppyDaBoi. This map was made for people tired of small islands with only one tree. This map is insane, with exclusive, massive trees; a cave system stretching across the entire island, and everything you need to get started with vanilla Minecraft. Let’s dive in to explore the mountain ranges, make new discoveries, and have fun with this realistic survival island map! The link for the map can be found below. I hope you enjoy your unforgettable stay on the island filled with secrets and the concealed.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Realism Survival Island Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x