Prehistoric Island Map 1.14.4 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: Stingray Productions ❘ September 24, 2019 ❘ 10,721 views
Prehistoric Island is a survival created by Stingray Productions. Introduce to you, the only dinosaur survival! You are on your yacht when suddenly you are caught by a ferocious tropical storm and got stranded on an ancient-looking island. Right away to the northwest, you see a huge tunnel leading under a mountain. Will you go inside? And….what is that roaring sound off in the distance? Also, is there a secret in the stone worm monoliths? Not sure if having to survive against these creatures scare you or not, but interacting with them while discovering the island sure are lots of fun!
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Prehistoric Island Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x