Planet Parkour Map 1.16.5 for Minecraft
Map types: Parkour
Author: AmirKaká ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 1,022 views
Planet Parkour is a parkour map by AmirKaká. This map is a fast-paced, challenging parkour course that is suitable for a speed run, with 40 stages to explore. The backstory of this planet is that: NASA’s Hubble telescope has discovered a habitable planet which has the same size as the Earth and has an amazing parkour playground. Scientists call it “Planet Parkour” and stimulate the environment on this planet with a sample in order to test the movements before approaching Planet Parkour. You are the one who joins this project as a Tester. Your mission is to discover and nail all 40 stages on this planet. Download the map from the link below and have fun parkouring!
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Planet Parkour Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x