Pixel Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2
Author: OfficialGoneZero ❘ March 22, 2019 ❘ 12,921 views
Pixel Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a special of its kind. As you all might already know, high resolution and quality textures force the game to push its requirements up. On the other hand, a low-resolution Pack on your texture pack makes the game look a bit worse but increases greatly in performance. This Pack has one of the lowest resolution possible, 1×1. This means that every block is 1×1 pixel big. This is very small and requires less from your PC than even a 16×16 pack. It’s also significantly colored, using bright and vibrant color giving those pixels some life into it.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Pixel Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2