Outcasted Map 1.15.2 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: TheDragsterMC ❘ August 22, 2020 ❘ 4,827 views
Outcasted is a survival map created by TheDragsterMC. If you are tired of squeezing your brain too hard in puzzle maps and getting lost countless times in maze games, then take a break and jump into our map where you can merge yourself into a sailor fighting in the pacific during World War 2, where your ship has run out of fuel and has left you stranded on a strange island. Also, your crew left you for an island looking for food, and no one came back. Your mission is to explore the island and rescue your buddies from the hand of death. Make sure you read the game rules carefully in the lobby and download the required resource pack. Multiplayer is supported so grab some of your buddies and jump right in this adventure. Have fun!
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Outcasted Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.15.x