Odyssey Resource Pack 1.13.2/1.12.2
Author: Galingueur_ ❘ September 6, 2021 ❘ 29,208 views
Odyssey Resource Pack 1.13.2/1.12.2 for Minecraft is known for its spectacular textures based on a sci-fi theme. It takes you to a whole another world, allowing you to explore many new planets. You can now play Minecraft as an explorer, terraform or even build your moon base. It’s no doubt one of the best of its kind, the fact is that there is no other sci-fi based Pack out there with a scale that matches Odyssey. Completely overhauls all of Minecraft primary biomes, transform them into something entirely different and out of this world, making the world delight to look at and live in it. Everything in Odyssey is extremely well-detailed, from a single bush of grass to new animations, there’s just no word to describe the greatness of this space-adventure Pack. What’s better is that Odyssey only comes with a resolution of 16x which is equal to the standard version of the game, so there won’t be any FPS issues running the game.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Odyssey Resource Pack 1.13.2/1.12.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.13.2/1.12.2