Nine Islands Skyblock Map 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: TheDeviantCrafter ❘ October 3, 2019 ❘ 11,352 views
Nine Islands Skyblock Map 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft is a survival map based on Noobstew’s Skyblock and created by TheDeviantCrafter. Many tools are not accessible on Noobcrew’s original skyblock map. There’s no way to get to the middle or the edge. It was just difficult to get Clay, stones, many flowers, and much more. Nine Islands uses unique loot tables to make it possible to obtain every single block and object in a daily world of survival.
There are a total of nine islands. You spawn in the center of the island and it is surrounded by eight islands. There is a different ecosystem on each of these islands. These are ice fields, desert, woods, woodland, flower forest, island of mushrooms, large mountains, and swampland. You begin with a few things in a biome in plains. To move from easy to tough, there are many obstacles for you. The principle is short; don’t play hard in Peaceful and don’t drop out of the planet to restore food and health. There are three difficulties in this map series: simple, challenging and difficult. Pick one of them and play.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Nine Islands Skyblock Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2