New Default+ Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4
Author: SeaofPixels ❘ August 12, 2020 ❘ 13,960 views
New Default+ Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft stays faithful to the default textures while also improving them with more optimized, detailed, and refined textures. It also fixes many issues present in the programmer art & default textures. Through subtle changes to many mobs, items, blocks, and other textures. Built with the main purpose to retain the game’s core art style while refining the visuals in a variety of different ways, It has done an amazing job at enchanting the original textures into something more vivid and lively. The packs also gets rid of most of the noise from the textures and also gives the color palette a pretty significant lift in order to make sure it synergizes with the design of the newly implemented textures. Beside from many subtle changes to the models and some implements to make the game better.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
New Default+ Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.15.2/1.14.4