Natural Realism Resource Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2
Author: SCtester ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 243,335 views
Natural Realism Resource Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 for Minecraft aims to make Minecraft more realistic, by giving it a softened and refined feel. However, it manages to do this while maintaining the default 16x resolution. What this means is that you won’t be losing any frames while playing with this texture pack. Additionally, this will be perfect for those who like how the game looks by default but would like to spice things up a bit.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Natural Realism Resource Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2
for Minecraft 1.13.2
for Minecraft 1.14.4
for Minecraft 1.16.5