More Buckets Data Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 (New Buckets)
Author: Legopitstop ❘ July 22, 2021 ❘ 420 views
More Buckets Data Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 is a simple data pack, that upon installation, will implement a plethora of new buckets into the game. During the early game, players couldn’t find adequate amount of Iron to craft an Iron Bucket, therefore, sometimes they would fall into a stalemate, not knowing what to do next as well as advance further into the next content. This ineluctably soon prove to be quite an adversity for the new players. With More Buckets, however, players can now craft disparate types of buckets, facilitating their early gameplay.
Lists of available buckets:
- concrete (all colors)
- concrete_powder (all colors)
- glass (all colors)
In order to get the new buckets, you need to craft them in the Custom Crafting Table provided by LPS Recipe Core API.
If you’re in Creative Mode, you can also use these command as well 「/function give:morebucket/bucket」.
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it.
You will also need to install “LPS Recipe Core API” as well. Click here to install it.
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
More Buckets Data Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.5/1.15.2