Mini Minecraft Survival Map 1.14.4 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: Unpheno ❘ October 5, 2019 ❘ 4,850 views
Mini Minecraft Survival is a survival map that was created by Unpheno. You start by appearing in a 5×5 Minecraft world. Your goal is simple, try to survive throughout the game, mine the materials, and build your way up in this tiny world! Don’t worry; you are not going to stay clumped the whole time since each day, the world will expand by a block! So plan your construction all the way through so you can utilize the extra room as the game proceeds. If you see a bedrock platform in the sky, that’s the machine that makes the world expand, so don’t worry about it (or touch it)! The link for the map can be found below.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Mini Minecraft Survival Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x