Minecraft 1.18 Snapshot 21w40a (New Biome Names)
Author: Mojang Studios ❘ 2 weeks ago ❘ 230 views
Minecraft 1.18 Snapshot 21w40a made some pretty big changes to the new minecraft generation, cave formations, and biomes.
- World generation tweaks.
- Changes to mob spawning.
- Copper Ore now drops 2-5 (from 2-3) Raw Copper items.
- In the Stonecutter, a Block of Copper can be converted to four Cut Copper.
- A bunch of biome variants with similar features but different shapes have been merged into one since the shape is controlled independently now.
- Renamed some biomes.
How to install:
- To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the “Launch Options” tab.
- Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Minecraft 1.18 Snapshot 21w40a Download Links:
Server: Download from Server 1
Click to rate this post!
[Total: 1 Average: 5]