Minecraft 1.18 Snapshot 21w39a (Redesigned Status Effect Layout)
Author: Mojang Studios ❘ 3 weeks ago ❘ 959 views
Minecraft 1.18 Snapshot 21w39a adds four new advancements to the game, so today we’re going to try getting all of them in Survival! The ‘Caves & Cliffs’ advancement can be earned by dropping from build height to bedrock. ‘Star Trader’ can be achieved by trading with a villager at build height. ‘Feels Like Home’ requires you to bring a Strider to the Overworld and ride it through a 50 block stretch of lava, and ‘Sound Of Music’ is awarded for you listening to a music disc in a meadow biome.
- Added Caves & Cliffs: Part II Advancements.
- Tweaked peaks to make small mountains look more like proper jagged mountain peaks instead of flat hilly mounds.
- The lone trees in Meadows now always contain a bee nest.
- Drowned can spawn in aquifers inside dripstone caves.
- Zombies don’t spawn in dripstone caves.
- Buried treasure chests can now contain water breathing potions.
- Changed default brightness to 50.
- Redesigned how effects look in the inventory screen, to allow them to show even with the recipe book open.
- Added “Caves & Cliffs” for falling from top to bottom of the Overworld.
- Added “Feels like home” for riding strider on lava for 50 blocks in the Overworld.
- Added “Star Trader” for trading with a villager at the build height limit.
- Added “Sound of Music” for playing music with a jukebox in a Meadow biome.
How to install:
- To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the “Launch Options” tab.
- Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Minecraft 1.18 Snapshot 21w39a Download Links:
Server: Download from Server 1