Minecraft 1.18 Snapshot 21w38a (Simulation Distance Parity)
Author: Mojang Studios ❘ 4 weeks ago ❘ 845 views
Minecraft 1.18 Snapshot 21w38a adds Simulation Distance as an option for Java Edition, along with a few other technical changes. Sprinting has been tweaked for better quality of life, copper and lapis ores generate differently, and strongholds have been restored after generation issues in 21w37a.
- Sprinting is no longer reduced to walking when gently brushing your sleeve against a wall.
- Fixes for the distribution of ores.
- Copper ore generates up to y 95 (as originally designed).
- Increased the amount of copper.
- Lapis lazuli generates in blobs, like other ores (instead of spread out).
- Previously, any collision with a block would reduce sprinting to walking. Now, for very minor angles of collision with a block, players retain their sprint. For larger angles of collision, the old behavior is retained.
How to install:
- To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the “Launch Options” tab.
- Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Minecraft 1.18 Snapshot 21w38a Download Links:
Server: Download from Server 1