Minecraft 1.17 Snapshot 21w20a (Axolotl Love, Visual Fire)
Author: Mojang Studios ❘ May 20, 2021 ❘ 1,686 views
Minecraft 1.17 Snapshot 21w20a brings a ton of bug fixes as well as some small feature changes to things like the axolotl and geodes.
- Actually made Geodes rarer this time.
- GUI narration now includes position and usage of hovered or focused element.
- Tilling Rooted Dirt with a Hoe will now convert it into Dirt, and pop out a Hanging Roots item.
- Axolotls will now only play dead when in water.
- Llamas no longer spit at players in peaceful mode.
How to install:
- To install the snapshot, open up the Minecraft Launcher and enable snapshots in the “Launch Options” tab.
- Snapshots can corrupt your world, please backup and/or run them in a different folder from your main worlds.
Minecraft 1.17 Snapshot 21w20a Download Links:
Server: Download from Server 1