Minecoin Data Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 (Physical Currency, Coin)
Author: LegoPitStop ❘ July 26, 2021 ❘ 15,061 views
Minecoin Data Pack adds a very convenient feature that can be used in both Minecraft Vanilla and other custom servers. It serves one single purpose: to create a new currency called Minecoin. You can collect 1 coin each time you block 100 of the same natural blocks such as stone, ores, logs,… To view the amount in your balance, or to withdraw money, use the commands below.
How to Use:
See balance: /trigger Balance
Add money: /trigger AddMoney
Convert balance to coin: /trigger ExtractMoney set <amount>
Set creative and surviaval coin on/off: /function minecoin:settings
View others’s balance: /function minecoin:view_account
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it. Make sure to install that as well!
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Minecoin Data Pack Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x to 1.16.x: