Mage Rage Map 1.13.2 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: EddCase ❘ April 14, 2019 ❘ 5,568 views
Mage Rage Map is a survival map created by EddCase. In Mage Rage, you choose 5 amazing spells from a list of 11, (all with special interactions and combos between the spells) then you enter a survival world. Once you’re in, you use your crystal ball to find out which 9 items you need to collect, then you race to gather them up as quickly as possible! You can play in Singleplayer to try to get the best time, or in Multiplayer to fight each other as you collect the items, or play cooperatively or in teams. Most games take about 30 minutes to 2 hours to complete. Download the map from the link below and enjoy.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Mage Rage Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.13.2