Lucky Block Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 (Thousands of Random Possibilities)
Author: Player In Distress ❘ February 28, 2021 ❘ 6,343,437 views
Lucky Block Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 adds just one block, yet over one hundred possibilities to Minecraft. Just mine the Lucky Block, cross your fingers, and hope it will drop the items you need. But now, with this new version, you can expect more than just items. The Lucky block mod can spawn animals, monsters, other entities and even structures. From giants to fireworks, sticks to diamonds, the Lucky Block will give you an exciting experience every time you mine it.
Gold. Think about it, there isn't much use for it really. There's no point wasting your gold on tools, swords and armor. How many clocks do you need when you can just look at the sun. And if you need gold nuggets to make potions, all it takes is one gold ingot and you already have nine.
Do you wish there were better things to do with your gold? Or maybe if you could exchange it for something else?
Now there's a block that makes gold worth mining. It's called the Lucky Block, and can be crafted with 4 gold ingots and a dropper, and can also be found naturally in your world. When you mine this block it will have an equal chance of dropping items, spawning entities or structures.
- Lucky blocks can get different ‘luck levels' if you put them in a crafting table with certain items.
- The ‘Luck' of a lucky block is diplayed as a bar from 0 to 100.
- The higher the luck level, the more likely it is the lucky block will give you something good.
- Luck levels can also be negative, 0 to -100. Negative luck levels make lucky blocks unlucky.
- There are 3 Lucky Blocks in the creative inventory. One is normal, one has a luck level of 80 and one -80.
- Only Lucky Blocks with a luck level of 0 can be stacked.
- List of items that affect the luck level is under ‘Crafting'.
- Lucky blocks can now also generate inside of custom structues.
- The current structures are a quartz ‘greek temple' structure and a wreckage of stome bricks and netherrack.
- Lucky blocks in the temple will have a luck level between 50 and 100, but in the wreckage it's -50 to -100.
- By default, there is a 50/50 chance a lucky block will spawn on its own or in a structure.
- Lucky Blocks on their own have a luck level of -20 to 20.
- Spawnrate back to 1 in 200 per chunk.
- Added 100 new drops.
- A temple with 8 Luckly Blocks (rare).
- 2 Lucky Blocks. One lucky. One not. Choose wisely.
- A bunch of different types of fish, with a fishing rod.
- A villager riding on top of a stack of pigs.
- A pointless silly message about grave danger and mushrooms.
- 3 different wishing well structures. Throw in a coin, and see which with you get.
- 3 trading villagers. They will offer you all the lucky tools/armour/weapons at a reasonable price.
- Giant slime! Taller than the trees! Sometimes even a Magma Cube.
- Lucky potion with random positive effects.
- Unlucky splash potion with random negative effects.
- Tamed wolves with different colour collars.
- Tamed cats, with different colour skin.
- Aghast! It's a Ghast.
- A witch amongst a cloud of bats.
- Lovely bouquet of flowers.
- A bunch of enchantment books.
- Some useless, random and hopefully humorous jokes.
Drop a huge variety of items
Spawn other entities (Like fireworks)
Make structures (What could possibly be above you?)
Make a wish and throw in the coin!
Unique wolves with different color collars!
Bet you didn't know they could grow that big…
This is the default lucky block. With certain items, the luck amount can be changed. Generally speaking, valuable items such as diamonds and emeralds will increase the luck amount, while less valuable items like spider eyes decrease the luck amount of the block.
Objects of the above stated item in block form will greatly increase the luck value of the block. Higher luck values increase the odds of receiving better item drops. Lower luck values increase the change for bad drops or for deathtraps to spawn instead. Luck values range from -100 (unlucky) to 0 (intermediate value) to 100 (very lucky).
List of items that can modify the luck value for the block:
Any of the following blocks can be added to the Lucky Block to make it more lucky:
- Diamond: 12
- Diamond Block:1,000,000
- Emerald Block: 80
- Gold Ingot: 6
- Gold Block60
- Iron Ingot: 3
- Iron Block: 30
- Golden Apple: 40
- Enchanted Golden Apple: 100
- Nether Star: 100
Any of the following can be added to the Lucky Block to make it more unlucky:
- Rotten Flesh; -5
- Spider Eye: -10
- Fermented Spider Eye: -20
- Poisonous Potato: -10
- Puffer Fish: -20
The luck value of blocks is only known if the block is in the inventory. Therefore, there is a new way to troll friends or play a fun minigame if blocks are placed strategically.
Lucky Blocks can be found in either quartz or netherrack structures. If found in a netherrack structure, the block can have -50 to -100 luck. If found in a quartz structure, the block can have 50 to 100 luck.
These structures spawn in the overworld at random location or a structure. In some instances, these drops may be beneficial, but other times they may be harmful, depending on the structure. If there is no structure, then the lucky block's luck value is at 0; therefore useful items may drop, or a dangerous situation may occur.
The list of drops is extensive and ever-changing. In general, the common items spawned are: valuable items (iron, emeralds, diamonds), an enchanted lucky set (armor, tools, weapons), mobs (Mr. Rainbow sheep, giants, spiders), structures (lucky block pyramids, water deathtrap, stained clay tower, lucky block wishing well), explosions, and lava holes.
Other Crafting Recipes:
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Lucky Block Mod 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.0
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.0
For Minecraft 1.9.4
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2/1.11
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2
For Minecraft 1.13.2
For Minecraft 1.14.3
For Minecraft 1.14.4
For Minecraft 1.15.1
For Minecraft 1.15.2
For Minecraft 1.16.1
For Minecraft 1.16.4
For Minecraft 1.16.5