Lots More Food Data Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 (New Food Items!)
Author: Legopitstop ❘ July 21, 2021 ❘ 1,169 views
Lots More Food Data Pack 1.16.5 will add a lot more food items into Minecraft. This simple data pack adds more foods into the game that you can craft. Some foods even have special effects when eaten.
- To get the food, you need to craft them in the “Custom Crafting Table” provided by LPS Recipe Core API. You can also find all the crafting recipe using the “Recipe Book Table”.
If you’re in Creative Mode, you can use these commands instead:
- /function give:morefood/food/all1
- /function give:morefood/food/all2
- /function give:morefood/food/all3
- /function give:morefood/food/all4
- /function give:morefood/food/all5
- /function give:morefood/food/all6
- /function give:morefood/food/<item id>
- /function give:morefood/item/all1
- /function give:morefood/item/all2
- /function give:morefood/item/<item id>
- /function give:morefood/tools/all
- /function give:morefood/tools/<item id>
How to Install:
Please note that this data pack requires the appropriate resource pack and will not work with out it.
You will also need to install “LPS Recipe Core API” as well. Click here to install it.
- Download the data pack and its resource pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Options…, then click on Resource Packs…, choose Open Resource Pack Folder. A window will pop out. You should drop the resource pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder. Then activate the resource pack by clicking on the triangle button on its thumbnail. (If you don’t see the resource pack, press Done then click on Resource Packs… again.)
- Go back to the main menu by pressing on Done button twice. Select Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out. Open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Lots More Food Data Pack 1.16.5/1.15.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.4:
For Minecraft 1.15.2:
For Minecraft 1.16.5: