Lockout Data Pack 1.15.2 (Vanilla Server Authentication)
Author: Technodono ❘ May 11, 2020 ❘ 5,488 views
Lockout Data Pack adds a new login system to your world of Minecraft Vanilla. With this pack, you can create your own login-auth plug-ins system which requires players to log in before joining the sever. The pack is also compatible with the discipline data pack, which can even increase your security even more. It easy to set up & use with on-screen instructions so try it out now. Download the pack from the link below and enjoy the game.
How to Use:
- Create password: /trigger create_password
Passwords can only be numbers +ve or -ve
- Logging in: /trigger password_entered set [password]
- Resetting password: /scoreboard players set <player> loggin_state 0
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
Lockout Data Pack Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.13.x to 1.15.x
Datapack created by Technodono from: www.planetminecraft.com/data-pack/play-test-discipline-1-15/ Other stuff: www.planetminecraft.com/member/technodono/