Industrial Craft 2 Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 (Power & Machines)
Author: Alblaka, Player, Aroma1997, Chocohead, estebes, RichardG867 ❘ January 25, 2021 ❘ 3,455,083 views
Industrial Craft 2 Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2, often stylized as IC2, is a mod for Minecraft based around industrial processes.
IC2 introduces numerous features across a variety of areas in Minecraft, including resource processing, mining, agriculture and the player’s armory itself. It accomplishes this through the use of a proprietary energy system of Energy Units, or EU, and includes an array of generators and blocks to provide and store this energy and a much larger stable of machinery and tools to use this energy in their own ways. Its prevalence is such that it can be seen in almost every Feed The Beast modpack since it was launched, with only select modpacks based around a specific theme omitting it.
- Go to IC² wiki page
How to install:
- Make sure you have already installed Minecraft Forge.
- Locate the minecraft application folder.
- On windows open Run from the start menu, type %appdata% and click Run.
- On mac open finder, hold down ALT and click Go then Library in the top menu bar. Open the folder Application Support and look for Minecraft.
- Place the mod you have just downloaded (.jar file) into the Mods folder.
- When you launch Minecraft and click the mods button you should now see the mod is installed.
Industrial Craft 2 Mod 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.5.2
For Minecraft 1.6.4
For Minecraft 1.7.2
For Minecraft 1.7.10
For Minecraft 1.8.9
For Minecraft 1.9.4/1.9
For Minecraft 1.10.2
For Minecraft 1.11.2
For Minecraft 1.12.1/1.12
For Minecraft 1.12.2