Horizon Survival Map 1.16.3 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: Sandro Gekeler ❘ September 5, 2020 ❘ 9,767 views
Horizon Survival is a survival map which was created by Sandro Gekeler. This map is directed towards players that seek adventure to expand & survive in the utter loneliness of the far-flung void. With minimal starter resources, you gather blocks by exploring & fighting through the various islands surrounding the main spawn point. With many secrets & hidden stories to unfold, this map thrills any player & keeps them engaged throughout the game. All the islands were handmade without the use of mods or external software.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Horizon Survival Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x