Hardcore Technical Skyblock Map 1.16.5 for Minecraft
Map types: SkyBlock, Survival
Author: Tx_Raid ❘ May 1, 2021 ❘ 2,080 views
Hardcore Technical Skyblock is a SkyBlock map created by Tx_Raid. This is a unique take on the classic Minecraft vanilla SkyBlock adventure! In the most recent version of Minecraft (1.16), players can begin on an island and demonstrate their understanding of Minecraft mechanics. The only things you’ll find here are a tree, some soil, water, and a single lava bucket, unlike other SkyBlock maps. Other things or islands will not be accessible. With the aid of various Minecraft mechanics, it is possible to obtain nearly all of the items found in the game. These mechanics were further extended with the addition of Piglin trading in 1.16. However, there are several things that are not available in SkyBlock. That’s why the author included custom advancements, which will sometimes reward you with useful objects. Aside from that, there are several custom crafting recipes and custom mob drops that can be used to obtain specific products. With that said, grab the map from the links below and get ready for a hardcore technical SkyBlock adventure.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Hardcore Technical Skyblock Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x