Gosha’s RPG First Person Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4
Author: Glayss ❘ September 8, 2020 ❘ 23,100 views
Gosha’s RPG First Person Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4 for Minecraft is unique for its idea of taking on a different approach to the gameplay. Gosha doesn’t change anything from the vanilla version of the game instead focuses on the one aspect that many other Packs failed to deliver, “First Person Point of View”. It’s something so simple yet not until now someone has come up with an excellent idea, enhancing the players POV experience so that they could be more immersed in the game. If you ever get bored from the vanilla first person and want to hold your swords, items, and torches realistically as you explore your RPG worlds, Gosha is something for you as it will put your first-person mode right into that classic RPG style!
List of Resource Pack Features:
– Torches and lanterns are now 3D in the first and third person.
– All tools and weapons like pickaxes and swords now bigger and more vertical.
– Bows are now closer to the center of the screen and the crossbow is offset slightly off the center.
– Items now bigger and face you so that you can see them more clearly.
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
Gosha’s RPG First Person Resource Pack 1.15.2/1.14.4 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.14.4/1.13.2
for Minecraft 1.15.2