GoreMod Data Pack 1.17.1 (Realistic Bleeding Effect)
Author: FunkyToc ❘ July 26, 2021 ❘ 11,577 views
GoreMod Data Pack introduces many new features that replace the blood animation for every creature when they are injured in the Minecraft Vanilla world. For example, dust particles will appear when you fall or bleeding intensity whenever you are on low health. Try the pack right now and enjoy it to your heart content.
- Dust particles on fall damage
- Blood particles on damage dealt
- Blood particles on damage taken
- 3 Bleedings intensity on low health
- Bubble particles on suffocations
- Special bleedings on water
How to Install:
- Download the data pack from the link below.
- Launch Minecraft. At the main menu, choose Singleplayer.
- Select the world you want to install this data pack, then click on Edit button at the bottom of the screen. Choose Open World Folder. A window will pop out — open datapacks folder. Now you should drop the data pack compressed file you have just downloaded into that folder.
- Back to the game, press Save to complete.
- Enter the world and enjoy it. If you didn’t get the installation message, run the command /reload. If you cannot use /reload command, you should create a new world.
GoreMod Data Pack Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.14.x
For Minecraft 1.15.x
Updated for Minecraft 1.15 to 1.17: