Glass Bottle Skyblock Survival Map 1.13.2 for Minecraft
Map types: Survival
Author: CactusFlipz ❘ May 16, 2019 ❘ 20,154 views
Glass Bottle Skyblock Survival is, as the name suggests, a survival map, developed by CactusFlipz. The map features your survival quest through numerous different levels of airborne mini-maps. Unlike the usual survival games, this one is teamed with hidden chests throughout the map, and moreover, it let you build houses, trade with villagers, enchant your swords, goes to the nether and fight the wither! How exciting does it sound! The map also features the multiplayer mode so you can conquer the danger with your friends. Download the link for the map below and enjoy this uniquely colorful map.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into savesfolder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Glass Bottle Skyblock Survival Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.13.2