Glaskin Cave Map 1.16.5 for Minecraft
Map types: Adventure, Horror
Author: Flyingnoodles ❘ January 8, 2021 ❘ 11,221 views
Glaskin Cave is a horror map created by Flyingnoodles. In this map, you are detective Paul Iskat. You were sent to investigate the disappearance of 3 explorers in Glaskin Cave. It’s already been 4 years since the 1964 massacre… but could the two evens be correlated? Download the map from the link below and find it out.
- Please do not play on any other version or it may not work!
- You should set Render Distance to 12 or upper.
How to install:
- Download the map from the link below.
- Extract the file you have just downloaded.
- Hold down Windows key, then press R key on the keyboard (or you can click Start, then type Run into search, after that click Run)
- Type %appdata% into the Run program, then press Enter.
- Open .minecraft folder, then open saves folder.
- Drag extracted map folder which you have done in step 2 into saves folder.
- Start Minecraft, the map is in Singleplay mode.
- Enjoy and play!
Glaskin Cave Map Download Links:
For Minecraft 1.16.x