FORM Architecture Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2
Author: Cube_Studio ❘ June 30, 2021 ❘ 45,865 views
FORM Architecture Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 for Minecraft was inspired by architectural drawings. Everything has one, single color: white (Except for a pallette of single-colour blocks.). In combination with the black outlines you get by enabling Celshading in certain shaders, the unique look is created. But while the textures themselves might be quite simple, this resource pack features a ton of 3d models, opening up a lot of possibilities. You can get creative and try out all the blocks and items, whether you want to make modern or old architecture, furniture, or pretty much anything else. It’s Minecraft, after all. This resource pack incorporates unique “features,” such as certain item models, that can be used to decorate walls when putting inside an item frame. Check out the picture gallery and try them out yourself!
How to install:
- Download a resource pack, you should get a .zip file.v
- Open the folder to which you downloaded the file.
- Copy the .zip file.
- Open Minecraft.
- Click on “Options”, then “Resource Packs”.
- Choose “Open resource pack folder”.
- Paste the file into the resource folder in Minecraft.
- Go back to Minecraft, the resource pack should now be listed and you can activate it by choosing it and hitting “Done”.
FORM Architecture Resource Pack 1.12.2/1.11.2 Download Links:
for Minecraft 1.12.2/1.11.2